This week’s search video recap is sponsored by EliteFlyers.com and you can win a free t-shirt by watching this video. I rushed through this 9 minute video because I pick up Glass today. Google may be updating their algorithm and results right now. I think guest blogging is getting out of control and we are forcing Google’s hand. Google may be using industry specific algorithms. Do link detox tools work, I share my analysis. Google tells a webmaster they were not hit by Penguin. What happens when your manual penalty was never there? Eric Enge interview Google’s Matt Cutts, it is a must read. Google Maps updated their app and drops Latitude. Google is reportedly paying Adblock Plus to whitelist them. Google is testing animated AdSense ads again. Facebook rolled out their graph search to more US users. Google has a sweet UFO logo this week. Again, thanks to EliteFlyers for the t-shirts, to win a t-shirt, listen to the video for the instructions. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Google May Be Updating Search Algorithm
- Is Guest Blogging Getting Out Of Control?
- Google Industry Specific Search Algorithms
- Do Link Tools Help Find Your Really Toxic Links?
- Google: You Weren’t Hit By Penguin, Those Are Normal Fluctuations
- Google Manual Penalty Notification But Google Says No Manual Penalty…
- What SEOs Are Focusing On With Enge’s Interview With Google’s Matt Cutts
- Google Maps App Drops Latitude & My Maps Plus Makes Offline Maps Harder
- Google Maps App Bringing Back Offline Maps Button ASAP
- Google’s FAQs On Latitude Shutdown & User Complaints
- Google Reportedly Pays Adblock Plus To Not Block Google Ads
- Google Testing Genie Animated AdSense Ads Again
- Facebook Rolls Expands Graph Search
- Google UFO Logo: 66th Anniversary Of Roswell UFO Incident